Do you want to learn more about tending herbs & tending to your own health? You’ve come to the right place! Connecting with plants allows us to connect more deeply with ourselves and our communities, keeping us healthier and in balance.
Medicinal Herb Garden and General Garden Planning and Consultation
For new gardens or established farm and gardens:
- garden layout – location planning, planting guidance, and maintenance. more info here
- creation of botanical sanctuary – reintroducing native and endangered native medicinal plants into the landscape
- selection of plants to grow for your personal medicinal needs for your at-home apothecary
- best harvest practices – how and when to harvest flowers, leaves, roots and simple ways to prepare them into medicine
- cover cropping for herbal harvest
- drying room design and set up for your home or farm
Sample of Past Classes offered
- Herbal First Aid for Gardeners
- Medicinal Plants in the Garden and in Your Teacup
- Plants for Peaceful Sleep
- Breathe Easy
- Connecting to Plant Spirits
- Backyard Herbalism: Plant families and their herbal properties
- Roots and Seeds – The Medicine of Autumn
- Growing Endangered and At-Risk for Endangerment Native Medicinal Plants
- Layout and Planning of Your At-Home Herb Garden
- Plant Walks & more
- Personalized time to connect you with plants in tea, tincture, or essence form to support your health and healing journey. More info here.
Interested? Get in touch!